Security Surveillance System: We've partnered with Ubiquiti Networks to offer a security surveillance system that is the rare find; Works great, cost is right. Our customers are always impressed with the video quality and mobile access features of this system.
Some featured highlights:
- HD Image Quality. Featuring an EFL 3.6 mm f/1.8 lens for superior vision, provides 1080p HD resolution at 30 FPS.
- IR capable so you'll have good night vision (up to 82ft with optional IR range extender).
- Built-in microphones for catching audio if desired.
- PoE powered (signal and power go over same cable).
- Unlimited Free Use + No Third-Party Server Streaming + Remote Accessibility Anywhere. Hybrid Cloud Technology combines the best of local and cloud management: secure, local storage and convenient remote access with streaming privacy – no licensing or maintenance fees.
Included with the cost of this package:
- Network cabling for cameras.
- Cameras themselves.
- Labor for deployment of cameras.
- Video Recorder (NVR) and network switch for camera power and connections.
- Labor for recording setup, mobile phone access
- Site must have internet access for remote viewing.
- Average cost per camera based on a 16 camera system ranges from $300-500 per camera. This average includes cost of cabling, camera mount labor, network switch cost and video recorder cost with setup labor for recording and mobile access.